Last Updated: 05/17/2018
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by posting the updated policy and revising the "Last Updated" date above. We encourage you to review the policy whenever you use our Services to stay informed about our information practices and about the choices available to you.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide
We collect information you provide, such as when you sign up for a Pamper My Feet, LLC account, when you provide information as part of our identity verification process, or in the course of completing a form or a transaction. We may collect, but are not limited to collecting, the following: basic user information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, images, and documents; and other historical, contact, and demographic information.
We also collect information when you upload or send information to or through the Services about yourself, participate in contests or promotions offered by Pamper My Feet, LLC or our partners, respond to our surveys, or otherwise communicate with us.
Information We Collect from Your Use of the Services
We collect information about you when you use our Services, including as follows:
· Request Information. When you use our Services to request information about our products or services, we collect information about when request occurred, a description of the request, and information about the devices used to complete the request.
· Location Information. When one of our applications is open on your mobile device, we periodically receive information about the location of the device. For more information and to learn how to disable location information, please see "Your Choices" below.
· Device Information. We collect device-specific information when you access our Services, including your hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, and information about the device's interaction with our Services.
· Use Information. We may collect information about how you use our Services, including your access times, browser types and language, and Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses.
· Information Collected by Cookies. We may use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your hard drive or in device memory by a website. Among other things, cookies support the integrity of our registration process, retain your preferences and account settings, and help evaluate and compile aggregated statistics about user activity.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to third-party verification services
Third-Party Advertisements and Analytics
Use of Information
We use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and to deliver the information and support your request, including technical notices, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
We may also use information about you to improve and personalize the Services. To take just one example, when you sign up for a Pamper My Feet, LLC account, we may associate certain information with your new account, such as information about other accounts you have or had with Pamper My Feet, LLC and prior products and services you used through the Pamper My Feet, LLC Services.
We may use information we collect to send you news and information about our Services and to communicate with you about products, services, contests, promotions, incentives, and rewards offered by us and select partners.
We may also use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services.
We may, or we may not use third-party service providers to, process and store personal information in the United States and other countries.
Sharing of Information
We may share personal information about you as follows:
· In connection with, or during the negotiation of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, acquisition, divestiture, or dissolution of all or a portion of our business;
· If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our end users, or the public from harm or illegal activities; and
· With your consent.
We may also share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information with third parties.
This site does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about children under 13 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child under 13 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe This Site has any information from or about anyone under 13, please contact us at the address listed below.
We take reasonable measures, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards, to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
When you first launch our mobile applications, you will be asked to consent to the application's collection of location information. We do not require this location information in order to provide our Services, but you may not be able to use all of our Services if you do not consent to this information. If you initially consent to our collection of location information, you can subsequently stop our collection of location information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove Pamper My Feet, LLC applications from your device.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
Personal Information. You may change or correct information about yourself by logging into your Pamper My Feet, LLC account at any time or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also email us if you wish to deactivate your account. We may retain archived copies of information about you and your transactions for a period of time that is consistent with applicable law.
Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from Pamper My Feet, LLC by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Pamper My Feet,LLC
West Chester, OH